1/25/07

I Drew Something Totally Irrelevant to Life

In the middle of history class today while listening to my teacher talk on and on about Samuel Adams I managed to do something creative and totally irrelevant to life as I know it. I drew my own hand :O

Why you ask? Well, my 5th grade teacher told me that to practice drawing I first had to draw my own hand. And what better time to do it than in the middle of class am I right?

So here is my hand type thing I drew.

Today, I also managed to get in a wrestling match with a girl :O

She was actually pretty good for a girl but I beat her. Unlike this guy Brooks who has lost all of his matches and one of them being to a girl. Our team (school) has won all of our matches so far. Our coach told us that if one of our competing schools asked us if we beat the last team we faced to say 'barely'. I think he told the same thing to the other school since he works there in the morning. He says they barely won by 8 points. We won by about 30 or something. The score was 69-21. We're gonna face our competing school (Prairie) on Saturday. And a week or two after that.

I"m reading a book right now about wrestling called 'Winning Wrestling Moves'. Maybe this time I'll actually finish reading a book...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you wrestle a girl? Isnt that kind of awkward?

lol @book reading