1/18/07

Meets

Two days ago was my first meet of the year for wrestling :]

In the first meet we barely won 49-51. In the second meet (yesterday) we also won but just barely. They were both fun but it's weird being at another school and wrestling someone you've never met.

My friend Morgan was wrestling somebody extremely hard for him but managed to pull it off. We were tied and Morgan was trying to keep on wrestling until the other kid made a mistake and Morgan took advantage of that and did a half nelson!

I wrestled in exhibition both times and won :] I plan on challenging somebody for vasrsity. I think I'm gonna challenge Dale. This is his first year too but I have a hard time remembering things unless I do them a lot.

Varsity is when you challenge somebody to compete in meets for actual points and win and exhibition is when you challenge somebody to compete in meets but lose and compete for no points. Exhibition is still good though because you get to practice your moves.

No comments: