2/1/07

Blerkzoids

Today was another meet. I got to leave school early to compete against this retarded school. Coach said they'd be hard but we beat the crap out of them 66-33. Pretty fun.

I lost my match but it was against this complete beast! I would have won if I didn't stop to think about what to do next at some points. Brooks lost his match yet again. He completely sucks.

So today's site has to do with law. This might not interest you now but it will in the future when you 'have' to pay taxes.

You Are Not Required to Pay Taxes


Yup. The 16 amendmant states that paying taxes is voluntary and if you are arrested for not paying your taxes it is a violation of the fifth amendmant which basically says you can't be arrested if you didn't do anything wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol thats hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.