2/16/07

Soldat

I've been playing Soldat a while now. Not sure how long exactly but pretty long. Apparently, I'm so good that people accuse me of hacking though :/ They say I have infinite ammo and that I form hack. I didn't know what form hacking was so I asked them and they said it was basically infinite ammo. I obviously laughed out loud and told them that if I hacked I'd be much better.

I've been playing Soldat under the name of my favorite website (SFDT). So if you see anything if SFDT in the title it's probably me.

To learn more about Soldat click here and to actually download it click here.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol nice blog ignore my pm. I just wish ya didnt swear cuz every second my parents look over my freakin shoulder. rock on. MAKE SOME POWNIZZLIN MOVIES FOR SFDT!!!!
CYAZ
-SkaAddict (from www.sfdt.com)