2/18/07

Murdered Soldat

Today, I decided to deleted Soldat and redownload it later. I was downloading a Mod for it (not a hack) and it worked perfectly. I downloaded another mod and that's when things went fuck.

I started Soldat hoping to see a hot new look and the dedicated server thing popped up. I'm like "What the fuck?" and decided to delete that mod. Even after deleting the files to that mod the 'dedicated server' box kept on popping up!

I got so frustrated I decided to uninstall Soldat and reinstall it. I'm never downloading that mod again...

Last Saturday our school faced four other schools in hopes of winning first place for the first time. We won first place and our most competitive rival got sixth place out of eight. Our coach says it was the first time our school had ever won first place.

This upcoming Saturday are regionals. It's basically an individual competition but you are still representing your school. The top two guys in every weight class are sent in and the top 4 that win regionals go to sectionals. The top three in sectionals get sent to state. I'm going to be sent to regionals and hopefully make it to state.

Today I found this funny thing on a forum for Soldat mods:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao the pic show is funny... the guy says "damn, they messed up my dew!" then his head explodes... XD funny... and what is this soldat game? is it similar to an onliner like wow or swg? anywho, just here cuz u told me too and its kinda funny..